- Fadil should NOT have been a candidate for prime minister, but especially not the head of the Government of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina! At the moment when he was nominated, his former company "Cimos" filed an indictment against him for economic crime.
- Very soon after assuming the office of prime minister, he should have been REMOVED because he ILLEGALLY employed his daughter in a public institution. At the same time, he claimed that she was employed according to the law.
- Not long after that, he was caught trying to sell the business premises of PC BH Pošta through the company, in which he is a co-owner. So, he sells his private business facility to a public company, which he formally manages as prime minister, at a much higher price than the market price. In response to the information presented by Žurnal that this property is managed by his daughter and that she sold the building as a co-owner, Fadil said that she was only the "OWNER OF THE DOCUMENTATION".
Fadil was NOT dismissed!
- The private company that is owned by the family of the federal prime minister Fadil Novalić and the federal minister of energy, mining and industry, Nermin Đindić, has been extracting money from the dedicated industry of BiH for years! Žurnal has written on several occasions about this obvious CONFLICT OF INTEREST Fadil and other irregularities related to jobs in the dedicated industry in which he is involved. One of the answers was an anonymous shipment to Žurnal in the form of a grenade ring that is produced in that dedicated industry. Everything was reported to the prosecutor's office, nothing was prosecuted.
Fadil was NOT dismissed!
- After the publication of the "Respirator" affair, Prime Minister Novalić was arrested.
- The SDA party, which nominated Fadil Novalić for FBiH prime minister and kept him in this position all these years, announces that this arrest is an "attack on Bosniaks".
Mafia clans often join together to facilitate their criminal activities. They agree, protect each other, develop their own code... Love works until their interests collide. Then the war of extermination begins. The rules no longer apply.
When your political party functions according to codes and principles similar to those of the mafia, when your personnel policy is created according to the mafia style, where the most unscrupulous advance the fastest, where the followers unquestioningly agree to everything that is asked of them, regardless of the consequences, when they best depict your political life scenes from Chicago in the thirties of the last century, then you get a situation where yesterday's allies put you in prisons and take control of the territory.
There is no such crime with which the SDA will not VICTIMIZE Bosniaks!
(zurnal.info; Published: May 30, 2020, )